Autoscopy Project

 

ImFine100.jpg:


ImFine75.jpg:


ImFine50.jpg:


ImFine25.jpg:


ImFine0.jpg:


ImFineDifferentColorPallets1234.gif:





It's so hard to stay positive in times like these but we as a community need to keep smiling, I guess. The Autoscopy Project has different meanings and interpretations for every student in this class. For my project I wanted to display how I feel on a daily basis because I feel fake sometimes. My piece shows happiness and bright colors on the outside but on the inside of me displays dark gray clouds and a forced smile. Sometimes I feel obligated to keep smiling for the people around me but I tend to forget that my sadness is bottled up to the point where I feel like have no one to talk too. But to end on a positive note, we as a community need to stick together during these rough times. 

The Original Photo:


These are the images I used from Google Images for my background:












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts